Monday, November 5, 2012

Babymooning. Week 30!

I am feeling good and getting so anxious now that I have hit the 30 weeks!! Zach and I took a little baby moon down to his condo in Perdido.. alothough, we were hoping to go further..get on a plane and spend 4 or 5 nights somewhere.. I am out of vacation time due to my hospital stay and my doctor will not let me fly due to the pressure anyway! SO.. We are very fortunate to have the condo and we had a wonderful weekend!
We got to Perdido late Friday and sat in the hot tub for about an hour..the breeze was perfect. By then, it was 9:30 and this momma was sooo sleepy!!! I slept like a small baby..best sleep Ive had in a REALY long time.
I got up early and sat outside by the pool and read and had breakfast until Zach got up. We hit the beach around 11 and stayed until 1. The weather was amazing.. the high that day was 84 with not a single cloud in the sky! We had lunch at Florabama..which was surprisingly soo good..hamburgers, hot dogs and oysters! Although we could have went somewhere better, the MSU game was on there! Not much of a game, but a fun atmosphere! No one even looks at you strange for ordering a beer while having a noticeable baby bump!! (disclaimer..I took about 3 sips before Zach finished it!!)
We had an excellent dinner at the Fishermans corner that literally put me in a come!!! We got home around 8:30 and I was asleep 10 minutes later!!
Our little getaway was just what I needed and I am feeling so refreshed and ready to finish out these next 2 months! We are hoping to sneak one more trip in during December..before our party of 2 becomes a party of 3!
Finley is doing good and is sooo active! He is starting to kick right underneath my ribs! I find myself gasping for air sometimes because of his placement! I was a little worried on friday when I started to bleed just a little bit, but my doctor assured me everything is just fine and its quite normal to have some spotting around this time in pregnancy..especially after a sonogram that can irritate the cervix!
I am getting nervous about his arrival. Not labor or delivery, but just being in charge of a person...forever!!! I know we will be great with him, it just seems so final and set in stone!! I think the feelings are normal, but they often wake me up in a bit of a panic!
Perdido Key November 3, 12
Zach at the beach!


1 comment:

  1. This blog my day! you have such a cute little belly! You will be the best mom, just ask Jose. You inspired me to update! Just picture him next to you on the beach, nothing beats it!

    ReplyDelete