Monday, November 12, 2012

week 31

                                       

Kind of a boring week for pregnancy! I weighed in at 148 this morning. giving me about a 13 pound weight gain so far! Its going to be cutting it VERY close trying to stay at a 20 pound weight gain. I have 9 weeks left, so I can safely figure 9 more pounds...22 pound weight gain isnt so bad! I swear I am all belly right now though.. and although a 13 pound weight gain doesnt sound like very much, its getting really heavy! It hasnt been distributed evenly so I feel like a bird!!! Big stomach and tiny little legs still! I feel I may tip over in a few weeks!!!

Zach and I have been really enjoying and taking advantage of the quiet time in our house. He has been working extra hard to make sure I am happy and comfortable these last few weeks. He has been a huge help to me! Zach took me out for a date night Friday.. dinner and a movie..bonefish and Flight...excellent movie..not so excellent meal! My mom came to town Saturday to get the guest bed out of Finleys room so we can set up his crib!!! I am so excited to get his room done!

I havent had too many new pregnancy symptoms lately.. still heartburn and fatigue. The extreme sleepiness seems to come out of nowehere and I swear it is such an intense tired that it almost gives me anxiety like there is something wrong with me!! My vision gets blurry, I feel a little disoriented, but its nothing more than the sandman! and within minutes I am sound asleep!!

I had some intense stomach and back pains Friday after our movie..so bad that I thought we were going to end up in the ER that night. I decided to try a hot bath and a big glass of ice water first.. sure enough the pain subsided and I got some sleep and havent been bothered since!

Zach and I are really looking forward to the next few weeks.. Finleys room will be just about finished by Thanksgiving, the Thanksgiving holiday itself is just a week and a half away! and then Carley is getting married the weekend after in New Orleans- which will be a nice trip for Zach and I..followed by our coast baby shower the next day in Biloxi! We have lots to do and lots to be thankful for! We cant believe Finley will be joining us so soon!!! We are both so ready for his arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment