Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 33

                                


Week 33 was pretty good! I got off of work a half day on Wednesday and was off the rest of the week for Thanksgiving..it was a nice break, but I started to get a little sad and stir crazy being in so much! Every year since Ive been like 15, thanksgiving break has been my favorite time to get out and see friends, catch up with people at the local bars (not at 15 more like 18 for bars), nurse my hangover, and then eat lots of food! I didnt realize how sad it would make me to not be able to get out and go to the bars this year!!! Its been a 10 year tradition that just didnt feel quite right missing this year ! Its not that I wanted to be out drinking, its the spirit of the holidays and seeing everyone out that I was really missing! Some people you see during the holidays that you dont see all year long! Needless to say, I was moping around feeling pretty sorry for myself! Zach was so sweet and only went out one night with his friends.. I was on the verge of tears when he left, but I knew I had to pull it together and let him enjoy the holiday bars even though I couldnt! I put up with one night of him going, but the mention of him going out a second night literally brought me to tears and he stayed in and watched Christmas Vacation with me-now thats a good husband!!

Thanksgiving itself was wonderful and thanks to phenegran I ate an entire plate of food and didnt feel bad at all!!!

My sister and her boyfriend came to town on Friday and we had a lazy, food filled weekend just hanging out and watching movies! It was perfect and just what I needed!

My heartburn is still awful and I keep reminding myself-just a few more weeks! Weeks sound like years though when you have an acid reflux attack in the middle of the night!

I was dreading weighing myself this week.. and proved to be for good reason... 152 pounds!!!! I gained a litle over 2  pounds last week!!!!! Its a good thing it was Thanksgiving so I kind of feel like I had an excuse!!! I have now gained a total of 17 pounds! I keep thinking that sounds like so much, but am forgetting that I am really nearing the end of my pregnancy! I have to keep in mind that a lot of third trimester weight is the baby growing so fast, too!

We have so much to look forward to in the next few weeks and I cant wait to start posting some pictures of little Finleys beautiful nursery! Its definitely going to be the nicest room in the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment