Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The home stretch!!!! 36 weeks!



Happy 1 year anniverseary from Perdido Key and our official last vacation before the nugget!

I was 36 weeks yesterday and am feeling every single bit of it. I weighed in at 155 yesterday, giving me an exact 20 pound weight gain so far. I know my 25 pound weight gain for the entire pregnancy is realistic now being that I only have about 3 weeks left... how much damage could we really do in 3 weeks, right!? Fingers crossed!!!
Zach and I went out of town this weekend- back to the condo in Perdido for one last vacation before I cant travel anymore! It was a great weekend just being away, but I started having a lot of back pain when I woke up Saturday and here it is Tuesday and its still lingering! It hurts to cough, sneeze, laugh, tie my shoes...the list just goes on. Back pain in the third trimestester is a fucking bitch!!!
I was in so much pain yesterday that I went in to see my doctor... I am 1 cm dilated and my cervix is at a 1.8. My stiches come out tomorrow morning. I am hoping I just go ahead and dilate and have this baby!! He is weighing in at 6 pounds 10 ounces... sounds plenty big to me! Surely he is cooked enough to come on out! We did my first cervical check yesterday- it wasnt bad, but I did cramp and contract throughout the night! It seemed to intensify my back and stomach pain. We timed contractions for about an hour and they were anywhere from 7-14 minutes apart, but never got stronger or consistent so I went on to sleep. I woke up still having random contractions- I am sure they are just the Braxton Hicks contractions, but they are becoming a bit uncomfortable!
Basically, I am done with being pregnant. I ve had it. I am feeling defeated lately and that seems to be an odd emotion because this isnt a race or a game.. I still need to be pregnant for a few more weeks, but everything just hurts and defeat is really the only word I can come up with to describe my feelings lately.
I guess I need to just chill out and relax because either way, we really dont have THAT much longer to wait.I go in for my cerclage removal tomorrow morning at 5 am and really anything can happen from there! My prediction is a christmas baby, a new years baby, or a baby that is 2 weeks past his due date!!! I am really hoping for my first two guesses!
Finley, baby, please please please dont linger past your due date, ok? Early would be great..on time would be ok, but late will just be unacceptable! I love you and am ready to play!

9 months..yep, bikini and all!


No comments:

Post a Comment