Tuesday, December 18, 2012

week 35



my big ole foot.. 34 w 3 days! weighing in at 5lbs 12 ounces

Week 35 was uneventful. I was tired from the long weekend that we had and really just did a lot of laying around all weekend! Friday night zach and I got a dozen doughnuts from Krispy Creme and laid on the couch watching movies! I literally slept until 12:30 on Saturday, which I havent done in months! Heartburn still sucks and I am getting tired again mid day. We had our doctor appointment on 12/5 and Finley is weighing in at 5 pounds 12 ounces! Healthy little thing! I am weighing in at 153 and just pounds away from hitting the 20 pound mark!!! BREATHE!
lately, I have found a new obsession that has helped pass my time and pregnancy blues... dressing Jose up in Finleys clothes and placing him in his crib and bassinet for photo sessions! It makes me so happy and I laugh so hard I typically pee my pants! Jose is so funny and really doesnt mind it at all! He even started to doze off in the bassinet! Hilarious! I promise to wash and clean everything before Finley arrives!!!!


hello from the womb! nice and cozy!

cutest thing ever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment