Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dreams

I needed to take a minute to jot some of my bizarre dreams down. Shortly after confirming you were a boy, the odd pregnancy dreams started. I awoke many nights sweating and very disturbed.

A recurring dream I have is that I am in labor and the nurses hand you to me and your my chihuahua, Jose. I am confused and its weird. I guess I have always thought of Jose as my baby so subconciously he is the only baby I know? Or maybe I really am some crazy chihuahua obsessed lady.. who knows! All I know is I dont like it!

The next thing I dream is that you are a baby, but you are sort of demonic. Its terrible, I know. I have to say first off that babies really do freak me out. Your fragile, helpless, whiny, and frankly just plain gross. But demonic? No I dont really think your demonic!! Thats a little harsh! However, in my dreams you are a new born baby who speaks like an adult.. a very creepy adult..which does come off a little demonic!!

My first dream was that baby Finley was born and the second he was in my arms he looked up at me, this precious blonde hair blue eyed baby, and said "Hello Mother" in a deep demon voice. I didnt like it. It creeped me out. I woke Zach up at 4 am and told him I wasnt so sure about this little person!! :)

My next odd dream had the same theme: demon baby. I faced my next greatest fear and was breastfeeding...Finley looked up at me, made the most awful face, spit the milk out and said "Bitch that milk is sour." I set him down and ran out of his nursery for Zach. I am not even going to try and make sense of that one.

Please start being more pleasant when you visit me in my dreams, Finley! Your creepy, but I love you!

Wednesday 9/26
Now that I am 24 weeks my demon dreams have stopped..probably because I am not really scared of you anymore.. I am very excited about you and very attached to you!
My dreams have taken a protective theme lately. I often dream that I accidently leave you alone in the house and I come home and Jose and Roe are all over you!!! I panic because it looks like Roe is smothering you, but she really is just trying to check you out and play.
I get frantic that I forgot I left you home and am trying to get home to you! It is a really scary feeling! I know I wont forget you in real life and if I do, surely the dogs will make great sitters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment