Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 22!


I got one full week of work under my belt since bed rest and I am feeling pretty great! The weather was absolutely beautiful this weekend.. it put me in such a great mood and helped fight these pregnancy blues! Zach and I went to church on Sunday and then ate Mexican food.. my choice! I just had to have some chips and queso! Afterwards, we decided to go do something outside and enjoy the beautiful weather! We would have went to play golf, but I am still on modified bed rest and really have to take it easy, so we opted to grab some pillows and a blanket and head to the reservoir for some fun! We decided to take the chihuahua with us so that he could get some exercise! That turned out to be a flop..the only exercise he got was crying at the other dogs out there! Either way, it wore him out and he didnt leave the couch all night!

This week I have gotten such a sweet tooth!! I am not sure where it has come from! After stuffing my face with Mexican food on Sunday, I spotted a Brewsters on the way to the reservoir. I made Zach stop.. yes MADE. He was either stopping or I was jumping out of the car! Originally I just wanted some mango sorbet. Unfortunately, the first thing I saw on the menu was a banana split. Yep, Ill take the banana split! It was bigger than my head! I proceeded to eat the entire thing. Zach didnt take a single bite. All I know is that if this continues.. we are going to have a BIG problem..the BIG being my ASS!!!

I was feeling Finley move so much over the weekend and it just seemed to stop on Sunday! Just when I started to worry, he started kicking! I almost wished he wouldnt have because his kicks are starting to hurt a bit! Some are so hard that they actually startle me!  I am able to feel when he turns now..I swear he does a full sommersolt! It is the strangest feeling.. Its almost like he gets stuck half way and pauses and then finishes his turn! It is really uncomfortable for me!

Finleys house is getting bigger, though I still havent gained much weight! 137.4 today.. so thats .2 pound weight gain from last week.. even after the banana split! But my bump does look bigger this week! I dont know why the scale isnt reflecting it yet because my belly is definitely growing and my pants are a bit snug! I can still button them, it just hurts!! Also, laying on my stomach has become uncomfortable.. which sucks because that is how I have slept for 25 years now!!!

This week I have become sooo clumsy! I have read pregnant women are more prone to being clumsy, but I just didnt think I would be one of them or that it would happen so soon! I picked up coffee from Mcdonalds Sunday morning and was opening the door to get out of the car and dropped the ENTIRE cup of SCORCHING hot coffee all over my lap. I dont think I have ever been more mad in my entire life! I now see why that lady sued Mcdonalds for her coffee being too hot.. because that mother fucker was on fire! My entire leg was red and puffy! In addition, I have been dropping things and tripping over dog bones..I have just gotten clumsy! and it really pisses me off!!!!!

I am sure the weight is about to pile on these next few weeks! Thats ok, I am just letting my body do what it wants to do in this time of my life!

We are about to begin getting Finleys nursery all set up! I have had the plans for months now, but it is time to start ordering things and getting ready for his arrival! Just 4 months left! ahhh!


Week 22 baby bump. Finger is where belly button is!
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment