Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 21!

After being on bed rest for two weeks, I am finally back at work. I really feel pretty good this week! My energy levels are way up and my nausea is rare. I am now dealing with some acid reflux! Yuck! It hurts and its annoying! It seems anything I drink that is NOT carbonated brings on the acid! Pre pregnancy I wasnt a big soft drink person..I mostly stuck to water, but now all I want is a coke with EVERY meal. I know its awful for me, but it keeps the acid at bay..so coke it is! At the beginning of this week I weighed 137.2..giving me a 3.2 pound weight gain! Its not much, but baby is healthy so its just fine!

I love being at this stage of pregnancy. I didnt think I would enjoy any part of it after what I went through in my first trimester.. most days I would have preferred being dead over pregnant! I finally have a tiny bump to show for all my misery! Its hardly noticeable, but I like the way it looks!! I have been feeling Finley kick since 17 weeks 5 days! It was such a strange feeling. At first I could only feel him around 9:00 every night. I waited for that time and loved feeling those tiny kicks before bed! Now that I am in my 21st week, his kicks have gotten harder and more frequent! He can be felt throughout the day, but I feel him best when I am laying flat and relaxing! of course!

I havent had any strong cravings yet, I am hoping that doesnt change! I have wanted something sweet after dinner occasionally, but who doesnt!?

I am so happy that my third trimester will be in the Fall/Winter. I walked back to work from my car yesterday and it was so hot and humid that I literally couldnt breathe.. I was mad and would have cussed anyone in my path at that point! Being hot while pregnant SUCKS! So I am quite happy to have our little Finley due in January!! January 14 that is!

21 week belly! finger is where belly button is! Bump can best be seen laying down flat!
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment