Monday, October 1, 2012

25 weeks..15 to go!?

25 week baby bump..Finally moving up, I feel like Ive been carrying SO low!




I went in to see my doctor on Wednesday September 26 because of back ache and little contractions..I wasnt too worried, but with Zach out of town, I wanted to double check that everything was ok! I have this huge fear of ending up in the ER all alone late at night! It put my mind at ease to know my body and the baby are handling this pregnancy just fine! After having so many complications early on, my doctor encourages me to come on in if something doesnt feel right because you just never know!

My appointment showed Finley at 24 weeks and 3 days and weighing in at 1 pound and 12 ounces. The ultrasound tech said hes a little big, but he looks great!! I am sure he will be a big guy like his daddy! My sweet Zach is 6'3, his dad is a little over 6'4 and my dad is the smallest male in his family and is still 6'0..his brother and dad were 6'4!

I got to see my little dude on the ultrasound, he is just sooo cute! It makes my heart melt! He was squriming around, sucking his thumb, and kicking me! I am just so obsessed and in love with him! Prettiest fetus ever made!

Today officially makes 25 weeks and I am still feeling good! I am relieved that my ultrasound went so well and that baby Finley is doing so good! I weighed in at 141 pounds today. I definitely know my body, and my prediction of a 1 pound weight gain a week has proved to be right on these last 3 weeks. I just hope to keep it at one pound and not 2 or 3 a week from here on out! I am surprised that I have only gained 7 pounds so far because my belly just feels much bigger than that!! It is so round now and I often do a double take when passing by a mirror! My reflection surprises me!

I am finally sleeping a little better and it has treemendously helped my mood swings! I guess I know what I am in for when the baby comes.. sleepless nights for me=bad bad moods!! I feel for you, Zach!

My dreams lately prove just how much this baby is on my mind and how I relate my everyday life to him subconciously already! North East Jackson has been having an issue with fleas from the weather change! I literally had to go to 3 stores to find flea bombs because everywhere was sold out! Jose had never had fleas before and the poor little guy was covered in them! Disgusting! I flea bombed the house and sprayed the yards, but have to repeat the process in two weeks. I had a dream that Finley was born and he had 2 fleas in his hair..his pretty blonde hair!!! I was trying to pick them out like I do to Jose because I was so embarassed that my baby had fleas and I didnt want anyone to know or see!! Its just crazy how much I dream and think about this little person and am constantly worrying about him..even when I sleep!

I love you little Finley! Hurry up so you can come play in my flea infested house!! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment